My Brother's Keeper Shelter is an IRS-Registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
My Brother's Keeper Shelter graciously accepts donations as follows:
- Monetary donations
- Styrofoam takeout containers with sections
- Pre-packaged plastic utensils
- Volunteers (Cooks, Delivery Persons, Servers, Cleaning Persons, Truck Clearers, Public Relations Support)
- Unopened hygiene products
- New and gently used clothes of all sizes that are clean and in good condition.
- New underwear
- Shoes that are slightly worn or new
- *Please donate your other used items to House of Hope Mission Mart (through the "Corners of My Field" project) to support our clothing mission
We are currently looking for a van to deliver meals.
**Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain IRS donor receipts.